Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Live at House Of Rock


I had the opportunity to shoot a series of bands last night at The House of Rock, in which I was invited by J-Boozer the Worlds Drunkest Band www.theworldsdrunkestband.com This is the best and funniest bands that I've ever seen. The other bands on the bill where Six By Silver and Remedy. All the bands gave a great show especially Six By Silver These guys are great and you will be hearing a lot of them in the future. www.sixbysilver.com Well as you can see the audience gave a great show also, these two ladies were hotter than hell. Keep your ears open for some really kick ass news from me concerning one of the bands, but until I've everything worked out and verified I'm not going to jinx it. I will post a couple of the band shots later today as I have yet to get any sleep.

No comments: